Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Testimony Meeting

So I was inspired by another blog I just read about people sharing testimonies about America and it made me reflect on several testimony meetings that need to be posted for others to enjoy!

1. Last week my Bishop shared his testimony about Facebook!
2. All the many friendimonies I endured at BYU.
3. "The devil put my car in reverse and made me hit that cop!"
4. A man got up and started to talk about a bar fight he got in, when the bishop got up and asked him to sit down, he informed the bishop- "Oh no, you'll want to hear this"
5. A sister while on a temple trip informed the other drivers she couldn't drive over bridges because they were evil, so they had to work around her, and then she went on to share her testimony about her experience.

I think that's about it. Don't want to make fun of people, merely the absurdity that testimony meetings can turn into!

3 comments:

  1. Bev, you crack me up. Are you guys still coming out this way. Let me know because I would love to see you...margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny! we had someone have their testimony interrupted by a text message calling them to repentance?! people make me laugh! how are you guys? long time no hear....hope all is well, if you are ever in NC... let usknow, we'd love to see you... we're on the beach! love, kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly Bev!! I can't wait to hear more! I hope you are doing well!! :)

    ReplyDelete